He is Mr Oshunlana Olubodun (AAT, HND, FCA, ACTI), a native of Ibadan, Oyo State.
He started his education with primary school and the first part of his secondary school education in Ibadan. He completed his secondary school education in Lagos after which he had his computer literacy program in Lagos state with Lagos City Computer College.
With working experience of over 23 years in his various areas of specialization, he has been thoroughly exposed to all accounting challenges. He started his working career as an Accounts Clerk in 1994 in an Accounts’ department of a non-profit making organization, he left the organisation after Seven years of work as Assistant Accountant.
He held other various positions in few other organisation such as :
- Accounts and Administrative Officer in another Non Profit making organisation
- A Deputy Manager in Accounts department of one of the reputable Insurance Brokerage firm in Lagos State.
- Head, Finance & Accounts in another non-profit making organization
- Bank Manager in one of the Microfinance Bank in Surulere Lagos state.
- Senior Partner at Ifeoluwa Akinseye & Co. (Chartered Accountants)
- Consultant at PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC) one of the Big Four Audit firms in Nigeria
He is presently :
- The Managing Partners at Bodman Financial and Consultancy Services Limited and Oshunlana Olubodun and Co. (Chartered Accountants)
- Lead Facilitator/Visioneer at Bodman School of Practical Accountancy Training Limited
His qualifications include:
- A diploma in Computer Science
- Associate membership of Association of Accounting Technician (A.A.T)
- Higher National Diploma in Accounting from The Polytechnic, Ibadan Oyo State
- A Fellow of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (FCA)
- A Certified IFRS.Uk
- An Associate membership of Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (ACTI)
- Other qualifications are in view
Oshunlana Olubodun has demonstrated a high level of intelligence in his approach to various assignments and in the area of Financial Accounting, Business related and Advisory Services, Tax Consulting, Recruitment Services, Secretariat Services, Training etc.
His has quest for more knowledge in the relevant areas of his profession as he is a regular attendee of various trainings organized by the various organizations and that of the professional institutes he belongs to.
He is a team player with passion for excellence and quality services, as he consults for few other organizations in various capacities.
‘Olubodun’ as popularly called by his friends is a multi-talented instrumentalist and a singer, he is happily married to a wife and blessed with children.